Saturday, April 17, 2010

Not Disney: Kaspar the Dead Baby



OK, so it's not technically Disney-related. But, writer Marv Wolfman was Editor of Disney Adventures magazine and writer of Mickey Mouse Adventures back in the 90's. Also, Crazy Magazine was a Marvel publication, and of course Marvel is now Disney, so screw it! It's my blog and I'll post what I want! Anyway, here's Kaspar the Dead Baby:



Kaspar ran in Crazy #8, December 1974, written by Wolfman, art by Marie Severin.

I've always been a big fan of this strip, mostly because I love seeing the wholesome Harvey Comics house style mashed up with gruesome violence. The Hellboy Jr comics of the late 90's would take this same gimmick and run with it, to hilarious results.

Easily Mused has the entire sick, twisted story up for your reading "pleasure." Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment