Friday, June 3, 2011

It Came From The Comic Shop


So I went down to the ol' Local Comics Shoppe today to pick up, among other things, kaboom's Duck Tales #1 and the latest decapitation fest from DC Comics. While I was browsing through the trade paperbacks, I spied this:


A Prince of Persia graphic novel, with a cover by Todd McFarlane. Yes, that Todd McFarlane.

I know this is old news, but I find this really bizarre. If you came out of your DeLorean in 1993 and asked 14-year-old Disney Weirdness if we'd ever see a Todd McFarlane Disney comic he'd laugh in your face, or, I don't know, mumble something snide under his breath. He certainly wouldn't have predicted this comic. Now this comic, on the other hand, anybody could have seen coming.


EDIT: Turns out I covered this comic already, back in March of last year. But come on, this shit is ridiculous. What's next, Rob Liefeld on Tale Spin?


No comments:

Post a Comment